GS Electronics Cathodic Protection B.V.
GS Electronics is certified installation partner for Shipsonic Ultrasonic Antifouling Systems.
The working of ultrasonic marine growth prevention is very simple: any object, immersed in sea water, that vibrates in the ultrasonic frequency range, and with enough sound pressure, will not be fouled. Larvae of fouling organisms do not settle on objects in ultrasonic vibration.
Advantages of Shipsonic Ultrasonic Antifouling:
One time, simple installation
- Plug and play commissioning
- Dry installation; no dry docking needed
- Maintenance free
- Reduce fouling costs
- Less down time
- Environmentally friendly
- Power Control Unit: Robust system design, Failsafe electronics design, Plug and play
- Transducers: High power (Wattage), Correct frequency
A Shipsonic ultrasonic antifouling system consists of a control unit with connection terminals for 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8, 12, 16 or 20 transducers. All systems can be delivered functioning on 12, 24 VDC or 240 VAC..
- Control units for 1 or 2 transducers are also available on 12 VDC.
- Control units for 12, 16 or 20 transducers can function on 240 VAC or 400 VAC.
All together Shipsonic has more than 20 different design models and can also develop tailor made solution for specific applications.
Shipsonic offers 3 different types of transducers:
- 80 Watt 23 kHz, IP67 or IP68
- 100 Watt 28 kHz, IP67 or IP68
- 120 Watt 20 kHz, IP67 or IP68
How can we help you?